Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> О сломанном наборе замолвите слово...
Joker
post Четверг, 27-oe Ноября 2003, 14:40
Сообщение #1

South Park resident
Group Icon
Приключенец

Из отчёта Kai Budde о недавно прошедшем лимитедном Гран-При на Мирродине:
Первый день был в формате Sealed deck. Вот что написал Кай после того, как сбилдил дэку:

I was pretty happy with the deck anyway. At GP Lyon I missed artifact removal and this time I had two Deconstructs and a Shatter, which should be plenty. My creature base was also solid and I had several cards that could win games on their own. But then I saw some other decks. Dirk showed me Glissa, Molder Slug, Pentavus and Crystal Shard along with two red spellbombs and two electro bolts. He proceeded to tell me that he saw two Scandinavians with perfect green/red decks topped with several broken uncommons and rares. Then Olle Rade walked by and showed us two Loxodon Warhammers and Empyrial Plate. Marco came along and laughed. And then showed us the same cards with Viridian Shaman. Olivier Ruel replaced that Shaman with Triskelion and Icy Maniuplator. And he obviously had the two Warhammers as well, they are only uncommon after all!

Прочитав, какие наборы люди пооткрывали, я понял, почему у моего набора на пререлизе небыло шансов biggrin.gif
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ответов(1 - 1)
Vitodze
post Суббота, 29-oe Ноября 2003, 01:34
Сообщение #2

Легенда
Group Icon
Приключенец

Большое количество хороших наборов все же выравнивает шансы на победу - а не так как бывало, что один набор рвет все остальные...
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 посетитель читает эту тему (1 гость и 0 скрытых пользователей)
0 пользователей:

-
uptime
Текстовая версия Сейчас: Чт 16 Май 2024 12:55