Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Vtes European Championship 2018, Едем побеждать в Варшаву!
Exposer
post Понедельник, 26-oe Марта 2018, 11:05
Сообщение #1

Легенда
Group Icon
Приключенец

Привет всем!

В этой теме будет собираться вся информация о Евро чемпионате 2018 в Варшаве.
А также организационные моменты по поездке на EC2018.

Место и дата:
Warsaw (Poland): 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th of August 2018
Venue: Airport Plaza Hotel

Сайт:
WWW.EC2018.PL

Официальный арт by Krystian Żelazo:

IPB Image

Сообщение отредактировал Exposer - Понедельник, 2-oe Апреля 2018, 10:02
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ответов(1 - 6)
Exposer
post Понедельник, 2-oe Апреля 2018, 10:02
Сообщение #2

Легенда
Group Icon
Приключенец

Вышел сайт:

WWW.EC2018.PL

Регистрация игроков началась!

Сообщение отредактировал Exposer - Понедельник, 2-oe Апреля 2018, 10:03
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Exposer
post Понедельник, 20-oe Августа 2018, 16:33
Сообщение #3

Легенда
Group Icon
Приключенец

Белорусы собираются в этом году в Варшаву!
Ребята, всем удачи!
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
F9SSS
post Понедельник, 20-oe Августа 2018, 16:57
Сообщение #4

Панда Саотоме
Group Icon
Приключенец

GLHF!
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Exposer
post Понедельник, 27-oe Августа 2018, 06:21
Сообщение #5

Легенда
Group Icon
Приключенец

И вот наконец случилось.
Ваня выиграл EC2018 day 2 по стендингу с 1.5 vp в финале.
Беларусь впервые чемпион Европы по VtES!
Ураааааа!!!
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Voody
post Среда, 29-oe Августа 2018, 18:14
Сообщение #6

Совесть(спящая)
Group Icon
Приключенец

Иван, красавчик!!!
Ещё бы подробности от кого услышать...
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Exposer
post Среда, 19-oe Сентября 2018, 13:52
Сообщение #7

Легенда
Group Icon
Приключенец

Колода победителя:

EC 2018 Day II - Finals
50 Players; 3R+F
Ivan Chebunin

Deck Name: EC 2018 win
Author: Ivan Chebunin
Description: Based on deck by Otso Saariluoma with minor changes.

Crypt (13 cards; Capacity min=3 max=8 avg=4.8)
==================
1x Felicia Mostrom 5 pre AUS CEL Toreador:1
1x Gideon Fontaine 3 PRE Ventrue:1
1x Isabel de Leon 3 AUS Toreador:2
2x Jost Werner 6 ani AUS PRE Toreador antitribu:2
1x Mariana Gilbert 4 cel PRE Toreador:1
1x Ramiel DuPre 5 aus cel dom PRE Toreador:1
2x Rebekka, Chantry Elder of Munich8 pot AUS PRE THA Tremere:2
1x Remilliard, Devout Crusader 4 pre AUS Toreador antitribu:2
2x Sheila Mezarin 6 cel for AUS PRE Toreador antitribu:2
1x Violette Prentiss 4 dom PRE Ventrue:1

Library: 81 cards

Master (15 cards)
==================
2x Anarch Troublemaker
1x Giant's Blood
1x Jake Washington (Hunter)
2x Pentex™ Subversion
2x Vessel
1x Wider View
2x Blood Doll
1x Coven, The
1x Direct Intervention
2x Dreams of the Sphinx

Action (23 cards)
==================
10x Enchant Kindred
3x Entrancement
1x Intimidation
2x Legal Manipulations
5x Mind Numb
2x Public Trust

Action Modifier (6 cards)
==================
6x Aire of Elation

Action Modifier/Combat (2 cards)
==================
2x Force of Personality

Combat (9 cards)
==================
9x Majesty

Ally (1 cards)
==================
1x Carlton Van Wyk (Hunter)

Equipment (1 cards)
==================
1x Heart of Nizchetus

Reaction (23 cards)
==================
6x Eyes of Argus
4x My Enemy's Enemy
2x On the Qui Vive
8x Telepathic Misdirection
3x Delaying Tactics

Event (1 cards)
==================
1x Scourge of the Enochians

Скидываю интервью Вани сюда на английском.

On Sunday: EC 2018 Day 2. The 50 best of Day 1, all of course terribly nervous, clashed together in a crimson cloud of bloody carnage. Only one was left standing: the great Ivan Chebunin of Belarus, his claws clutching a Toreador Jost & Rebekka bounce’n’ bleed deck. Congratulations Ivan! (See interview below.)

IPB Image

INTERVIEW OF THE MONTH: IVAN CHEBUNIN, EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2018
Congratulations Ivan, and thanks for giving us the opportunity to interview you. First question: the EC is a 2-day event. How did it go day 1? What deck did you play that day?
- All three days I was showing pretty stable result - 1 GW and around 5 VP. Day 1 I was playing Followers of Set stealth-bleed deck based on Serpentis. I really like that deck. It is fast, but doesn't have real defense and in the third round I got really stuck with my crypt.

How did you choose deck for Day 2?
- I've had three options - Lutz with friends, Salubri and an AUS/PRE bounce/bleed deck with Jost & Rebekka. After a discussion with my teammates (especially with my wife) the decision was made for the AUS/PRE-deck. I've had not enough confidence in other decks I guess. Analyzing decks that I encountered I think I made the right choice.

What are the strengths and weaknesses of that deck? Any prey or predator you like and don´t like?
- It's not easy for me to speak of this deck properly because I've borrowed it from TWD and just made some changes. So this question should be transferred to Otso Saariluoma, who built the “original” (by some bitter irony he was my grandpredator in the final!).
From my point of view my preferable predator is mid or high-cap stealth bleed. Best prey would be a deck that can't really bounce or handle Majesty.
The deck´s strength is consistence – through the whole day I've had perfect balance of pressure and defense. It´s weakness is Immortal Grapple. And decks with a lot of minions could also be a problem I think. Also if there are too little pressure from the predator, the deck can be jammed on reactions, but that happens rarely.

So what about the Day 2 tournament - how were the preliminary rounds for you?
- First round was finished pretty quickly because my predator was a Potence-weenie deck. I've managed to perform 1 action but that was all for me.
The second round was better. I've played Scourge of the Enochians on the first turn that badly hurt my predator, and I've had manageable amount of pressure from Bram van Stappen's AUS-weenie. But still I was not able to oust my prey, everyone on the table was playing AUS for redirections and the table was developing slowly. Everyone got 0.5.
Third round I've had Al-Muntathir as prey. I agreed with my grandprey that we would block Summon History, and that completely shut him down. As a predator I had The Unnamed that also has helped me to oust prey quickly.
Next prey was weenie-Gangrel with Thing – also great for me, he couldn’t block my +1 stealth-bleeds and handle Majesty. By the time I get to my third prey (!Gangrel wall), he was out of resources, so it was easy. And with all that pool and a stolen Veneficti (Mage) it was not hard to oust The Unnamed.

The standings before the final was:
1. Marius Iscru (FRA) 1 gw 5,5 vp 132 TPs
2. Ivan Chebunin (BLR) 1 gw 5,5 vp 120 TPs
3. Otso Saariluoma (FIN) 1 gw 5 vp 162 TPs
4. Vincent Ripoll (FRA) 1 gw 5 vp 150 TPs
5. Kim Nilsson (SWE) 1 gw 5 vp 144 TPs

What was your thoughts when you sat down at the final table?
- My only thinking was that I should sit as far away from Otso as I can. He is the only one playing Potence, and that I can't handle. I didn't want to have Marius Iscru as my prey, but he sat down last.

IPB Image

And how did the final play out?
- The final played out totally unexpected for me. I've had a good crypt and opening hand. Again Scourge of the Enochians helped me, against Kim’s deck – she played with 2 minions for a long time.
But I was not expecting to oust Marius, I guess he was unlucky with his master draw – he played no Toreador Grand Ball during the game.
A turning point would be Otso burning Marius anarch cross table, which Marius replies with Banishment of Nana Buruku and Otso rushing Anson in return. At this point Kim couldn't stop me from ousting my prey and Otso had to oust Kim. Also Vincent playing Pentex Subversion on Enkidu have played a huge role in the final showdown.
Unfortunately I can't say that I've played perfectly and made no mistakes. But with a lot of reactions the deck allows to fix them. Just should not be in a hurry when playing it. Analyzing after the game I think that I didn't put enough thoughts into my last turns because time was running out and I didn't want to stall the game.

IPB Image
EC 2018 Day 2 final with Otso Saarilouma, Kim Nilsson, Ivan Chebunin, Marious Iscru, judge Pascal Bertrand and Vincent Ripoll.

Do you think you have a special “style” of playing?
- I like to play pro-actively, decks with a lot of actions and little or no defense. So playing this deck required from me to change a bit my approach to the game. But it worked out - so all good.

Otherwise, what deck do you currently like playing?
- Currently my favorite decks to play are two Followers of Set stealth-bleed decks; one based on Serpentis and the other run obf/pre. Both plays kind of similar and trying to win with a lot of output damage and have little defense.

Thanks again for the interview Ivan, and good luck in future tournaments!

User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 посетитель читает эту тему (1 гость и 0 скрытых пользователей)
0 пользователей:

-
uptime
Текстовая версия Сейчас: Чт 28 Мар 2024 16:23